essentry customer since 2019
NTT Global Data Centers EMEA currently operates 44 data centers in 22 locations in EMEA with over 370 MW of IT performance. NTT has over 40 years of combined experience and expertise.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Guideline 2008/114/EG (Protection of critical infrastructures)
- ISO 27001 certified based on BSI IT-Grundschutz
- Trusted Site Infrastructure (TSI) SOC2 Typ II
- ISO 45001
- Local occupational health and safety standards COVID-19
Compliance with legal norms
- Increased protection against fraud through identity verification at border-control level
- Ability to configure the online check-in process to completely adhere to local requirements, languages and more
- Complete transparency across EMEA sites through a visitor audit trail that covers all activities, from invitation to check-out
- Shortened process and waiting times for several thousands of weekly visitors through a fully automated check-in
- Complete integration of access control and CRM systems
- Complete log of access rights, check-in and check-out times for each visitor
Improved process efficiency
The NTT security team was on the lookout for a system that would increase security, meet regulatory requirements, save costs and unify the visitor management process across all of their data center locations.
Access to data center sites must meet stringent security requirements. Before integrating essentry, the security team had to monitor and manage the various processes at many different locations. Since there was no central platform for the cross-site management of visitors, individual visitor data resided in several different systems. Because visitor access was performed manually, the waiting times were long and not in line with the customer-oriented approach that NTT strives for in all of its units. Keeping the core values of NTT in mind, essentry developed a solution that would help one of the largest data centers in Europe secure its sites and, by improving the customer experience, allow them to work “smarter.” The ability to support NTT clients with an intuitive self-check-in process for visitors while providing uncompromising security was a key element in essentry’s success.
Since integrating essentry into our systems, we‘ve seen massive gains in security and efficiency. We especially value their flexibility in adapting to our specific needs and enabling a unified access management across the board.
Security Director, NTT Global Data Centers EMEA GmbH
How can we help you? If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us today.